Yellow PRO Direct to Transfer Film Ink for Epson Printheads. 32 oz, Bottle of 1L, Water-based DTF Inks
This new technology allows printing on a wider range of materials from cotton to polyester. Compatible with most Epson based Direct to Garment printers.
Digital textile water-based pigment ink formulated for Epson printheads to print on garment transfer film.
Textile pigment ink is a water based pigment ink, used on white ink heat transfer PET film printer.
P.S.: These are different than DTG inks and need to be printed on the DTF Film for transfers.
– High efficiency, can greatly reduce the fabric and paint waste.
– Available in CMYK and White.
– Better vibrancy, bright and vivid color, outstanding color saturation.
– Digital textile inks made to produce superior results. Experience the difference.
– Excellent performance.
– Better wash fastness.
– Print head safe encapsulated resin + nano pigment used.
– Non-toxic and environmentally friendly.
– Consistent color from batch to batch.
– Better opacity
– Better ink fluency
– Better ink stability
– Better stretch resilience
– Better washability
– Use our Standard white ink with these CMYK colors.
– Works best with our DTF powder and films.
– Shake inks gently before use and on daily basis to avoid ink separation.
– Bottle sizes may vary.
DTF Printing Advantages:
32oz (1 L) / Bottle (Available in C M Y K W color)
Works great in Epson XP-600 and i3200-A1 printheads.
The inks have a 8-12 months shelf life.
OEKO-TEX STANDARD ECO PASSPORT: Means that this product can be used for the production of human-ecological optimized textiles & leathers.
Packing Size: 9.6in x 6.7in x 5.3in (245mm x 170mm x 135mm)
Gross Weight: 2.64 lbs (1.2kg)
– Don’t store at freezing or high temperatures.
– Keep in a cool and dry place not to exceed 75℉. Keep from freezing. Do not store in open, unlabeled, or mislabeled.
– Keep out of direct sunshine.
– Avoid contact with eyes/skin and keep out of children.