Epson SureColor P9570 44″ Wide-Format Inkjet PrinterProduct Overview Video Download Drivers & Utilities Download Product Overview
Introducing the all-new SureColor P9570, the next generation of wide-format printing—only from Epson. From professional photography to proofing and graphic design, the SureColor P9570 was built from the ground-up to uniquely cater to the full spectrum of creative needs. Featuring all-new UltraChrome® PRO12 Ink, the SureColor P9570 captures every detail with unparalleled color brilliance and accuracy. And, with a new 2.6″ PrecisionCore® printhead, you get unmatched image quality at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generation.
The Epson SureColor P9570 was designed specifically for proofing and photographic print applications. Epson has incorporated the latest in imaging technologies – including an exotic Epson PrecisionCore® MicroTFP® print head, along with their unique Epson UltraChrome® PRO 12 pigmented ink set – C, M, Y, PK, LC, LM, G, LG, O, G, V, MK.
The new print engine will allow this printer to print up to 2.4x faster than the previous generation SureColor P9000 printer. The inclusion of both orange and green inks expands the color gamut while the inclusion of violet ink will appeal to photographers.
The SureColor P9570 is capable of 99% of PANTONE coverage for proofing print applications. Photographers and fine arts will now enjoy not having to switch between matte and photo black ink cartridges. A Black Enhance Overcoat offers the option of adding a light grey coating on glossy or metallic papers which emulates a vintage chemical process which makes blacks look even darker and slightly wet without ink flooding or use of an optimizer. Prints in color are Wilhelm tested to last 200 years while black and white are rated to last up to 400 years.
With advanced media handling options the SureColor P9570 Printer can handle both cut sheets to Rolls, from plain papers to photographic, fine art, and even 1.5 mm thick poster boards, the new Epson SureColor P-Series continues to redefine the state of the art in wide format photographic imaging applications.
- Epson’s most advanced wide-format printer yet — tackles photography, fine art, proofing and graphic design printing with unmatched image quality and performance
- Powered by PrecisionCore — new 2.6″ printhead performs at speeds up to 2.4 times faster than our previous generations1
- Extreme color gamut — all-new UltraChrome PRO12 Ink with Violet produces astounding color with up to 99 percent coverage of the PANTONE® FORMULA GUIDE solid-coated standard2
- Realtime Photo and Matte Black ink switching — dedicated nozzles for both black ink types
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years color and 400 years black-and-white3
- New customizable touchscreen — first-in-class to feature a customizable, 4.3″ color touchscreen for easy navigation
- Reliable printer design — redesigned industrial-level print engine for lasting durability and an interior LED light for convenient operation
- Increased black density with Black Enhance Overcoat — improved Dmax for a wider contrast ratio with enhanced clarity and increased sharpness on glossy papers
- Optional Epson SpectroProofer® — automates color calibration and proof verification tasks for proofing applications with optional third-party RIP and workflow software
- Easy workflow integration — compatible with most third-party RIP workflow software
High performance, industrial PrecisionCore microTFP print head
• 2.4 times the print speed of the current P9000 printer
UltraChrome PRO12 12-Color Ink Technology
• Widest color gamut in its class with
• No Photo Black/ Matte Black switching required
Black Enhance Overcoat Technology
• Industry leading black density on glossy media
Industrial Hardware Design
• High reliability components- over 40lbs heavier
• New catch basket design – Can be placed directly against the wall
User Interface Design
• 4.3” user customizable touchscreen interface
Media Inductive Roller and Loading
• Accurate and fast media feeding with no quality compromise
New Options and Accessories
• Hdd, Adobe Postscript Server, Take-up Reel allows customers to configure the printer to their needs
Production User Maintenance
• Automatic maintenance for normal users; Simple user self service for routine cleaning and maintenance for production users
Epson Media Installer
• Easy to configure and load Epson Branded Media (Signature Worthy, Legacy, etc)