Epson SureColor P5370 17″ Professional Photographic Printer
Designed for the demanding needs of the serious photographer, the Epson® SureColor® P5370 17″ printer incorporates technological breakthroughs for only one purpose: to produce prints as the artist intended. This printer combines an advanced 10-channel MicroPiezo® AMC™ printhead with Epson Precision Dot screening technology, producing prints that have smooth tonal renditions and reproduce the details captured with today’s high-resolution cameras. The SureColor P5370 features a 10-color UltraChrome® PRO10 Ink set in high-capacity 200 mL cartridges, including Violet for an extensive range of blue hues and wider color gamut1. And with dedicated channels for Photo and Matte Black Inks, there’s no ink switching, helping to save time and reduce ink waste. Moreover, the printer’s built-in Carbon Black Mode increases Dmax, allowing for rich blacks and exceptional contrast on glossy paper. The SureColor P5370 offers flexibility and increased productivity with a built-in roll feeder, an auto cutter and a high-capacity cassette that accommodates up to 100 cut sheets from 8.5″ x 11″ to 17″ x 22″2. With its advanced technology and design, the SureColor P5370 empowers photographers to produce the finest exhibition-quality prints.
- Refined printer design — combines our advanced 10-Channel MicroPiezo AMC printhead, extensive media support and brilliant UltraChrome PRO10 Ink set to consistently deliver the finest exhibition-quality prints
- Extended color gamut — UltraChrome PRO10 Ink with Violet delivers an extended range of blue hues
- Industry-leading print permanence — creates prints that last up to 200 years in color and 400 years in black-and-white (currently in testing)
- No Photo and Matte Black Ink switching — dedicated channels for Photo Black and Matte Black Inks eliminate the need to switch between inks, helping to improve efficiency and minimize ink waste
- Extensive media handling — includes built-in roll support with auto cutter for efficient roll production, as well as a high-capacity 17″ x 22″ 2 sheet cassette
- Intuitive operation — large 4.3″ color LCD touchscreen allows for easy setup, control and maintenance
- Expanded connectivity — includes Ethernet, USB and Wi-Fi® connectivity
- Carbon Black Mode — provides deep black density with an exceptional contrast on glossy paper
- Advanced software support for enhanced productivity — includes Epson® Cloud Solution PORT for fleet management and Epson Print Layout software for simple print production
- Production ink — large high-capacity 200 mL ink cartridges for increased productivity
Note: This printer is designed for use with Epson cartridges only, not third-party cartridges or ink.* See Important Ink Info
- ENERGY STAR® 3.0 qualified
- RoHS compliant
- End of life options available
- Epson America, Inc. is a SmartWay® Transport Partner
- Set of initial ink cartridges (10 x 80 mL): Photo Black, Cyan, Vivid Magenta, Yellow, Light Cyan, Vivid Light Magenta, Gray, Matte Black, Light Gray and Violet
- User Guide Kit (documentation and 1-year limited warranty statement)
- Roll media spindle
- 3″ core adapters
- Borderless spacer
- Power cord
1 Versus previous-generation UltraChrome HD Ink.
2 Resin-coated inkjet papers only.
3 Print permanence in testing. Wilhelm Imaging Research lightfastness ratings are based on accelerated testing of prints on specified media, displayed indoors, under glass. Actual print stability will vary according to media, printed image, display conditions, light intensity, humidity and atmospheric conditions. Epson does not guarantee longevity of prints. For maximum print life, display all prints under glass or UV-absorbing acrylic and protect them from prolonged high-humidity environments. Visit www.wilhelm-research.com for the latest information.
4 All features of this system require an active Internet connection and the use of a supported browser.
5 For convenient and reasonable recycling options, visit www.epson.com/recycle
6 SmartWay is an innovative partnership of the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency that reduces greenhouse gases and other air pollutants and improves fuel efficiency.