Astounding Print Quality
PrecisionCore MicroTFP printhead offers Precision Droplet Control for outstanding clarity, plus commercial-grade reliability with Nozzle Verification Technology.
Get Bright, Brilliant Images
Versatile Media Support
Accommodates rolls and sheets up to 24″ wide; includes a 50-sheet auto-feed tray and built-in cutter for added efficiency.
Replace Ink Less Often
High-capacity ink bottles with auto-stop for easy, mess-free filling.
Tackle A Variety Of Print Jobs
Backed by Epson® world-class service and support
What’s In The Box:
- SureColor Epson F570 Printer
- 2 full sets of Dye-Sublimation Ink (8 140 mL bottles)
- 3 rolls of DS Transfer Multi-Use paper (1 24″ x 100: roll, 2 17″ x 100″ rolls)
- Start Here Poster
- User Guide
- AC Power Cable
- Free Shipping
- Phone Installation
Q & A
Which media is supported by my printer?
- The printer prints on dye sublimation transfer paper. For media specifications, see below.
Note: Since the quality of any particular brand or type of paper may be changed by the manufacturer at any time, Epson cannot guarantee the quality of any non-Epson brand or type of paper. Always test a sample of paper stock before purchasing large quantities or printing large jobs.
Core size 2 inches (51 mm) Outer diameter Up to 4.33 inches (110 mm) Width 8.27 to 24 inches (210 to 610 mm) Thickness 0.002 to 0.008 inch (0.05 to 0.21 mm) Weight Up to 6.61 lbs (3 kg)
Cut sheet paper (auto sheet feeder)
Size A4 (8.3 × 11.7 inches [210 × 297 mm])A3 (11.7 × 16.5 inches [297 × 420 mm])
Letter (8.5 × 11 inches [216 × 279 mm])
Legal (8.5 × 14 inches [216 × 356 mm])
Thickness Plain paper: 0.005 to 0.01 inch (0.12 to 0.27 mm) Loading capacity Plain paper: 50 sheetsOther paper types: 5 sheets
Cut sheet paper (1 sheet)
Width 8.27 to 24 inches (210 to 610 mm) Length 11 to 46.8 inches (279.4 to 1292 mm) Thickness Plain paper: 0.005 to 0.01 inch (0.12 to 0.27 mm)
The colors of my printouts do not match the colors on my computer monitor. What should I do?
- The color correction process is complex. We can assist you with the proper assignment of settings; however, we cannot assist you with creating a color profile.Try the following recommended color correction methods:
- Use Adobe Photoshop ICC profiles.Note: Disable the color controls in the Epson driver if you use this method.
- Use the Epson printer driver and assign a preset profile.
- Ensure that your monitor is calibrated, and is displaying accurate color.
If the recommendations above do not help, contact Epson support.
Which user replaceable parts and accessories are available for my product?
- See below.
Optional Equipment and Replacement Parts
You can purchase genuine Epson ink, paper, and accessories from an Epson authorized reseller. To find the nearest reseller, visit proimaging.epson.com (U.S.) or Buffalophotoimaging@gmail.com (Buffalous.com), select your product series and product, and click the Where to Buy call 323-721-5678 or buffalous.com
Option or part Part number Printer stand and paper basket C12C933151 Roll media spindle C12C933211 Maintenance box C13S210057 Replacement printer cutter blade C13S210055 1-year extended Epson Preferred Plus service plan EPPT3151B1
*TexPrint R/TexPrint-DTR, EasySubli and Jetcol TA paper are not recommended with this model printer.
There are no reviews yet.